“The Haunting of Stoke Water” (“The Psychic Sisters” Book 3) by
Once again Queenie and Sybil, the psychic sisters in this their third adventure become embroiled in a chilling mystery. Sybil and Queenie, still recovering from her illness, visit their sister-in-law who has sister-in-law moved into an apartment in a renovated Victorian building and during this weekend break bear witness to a malevolent ghost attack a small child. They come to realize that this evil entity has a sinister plan to steal the child’s soul and using their knowledge of the occult and with the help of the child’s aunt; they begin to uncover the truth surrounding the old building and the significance of a murder that happened 150 previously. Summary from Amazon.
Read with Kindle Unlimited
Read the first two:
1. What did you like best about this book?
2. What did you like least about this book?
3. What other books did this remind you of?
4. What feelings did this book evoke for you?
5. What did you think of the book’s length? If it’s too long, what would you cut? If too short, what would you add?
6. If you got the chance to ask the author of this book one question, what would it be?
7. What do you think of the book’s title? How does it relate to the book’s contents?
8. What do you think of the book’s cover? How well does it convey what the book is about?
9. What do you think the author’s purpose was in writing this book? What ideas were they trying to get across?
10. How original and unique was this book?
11. Did this book seem realistic/relatable?
12. Did the book’s pace seem too fast/too slow/just right?
13. Anything that stood out to you?
14. Anything you learned from the story?
15. Anything you want to add to the discussion?